Frozen

12:20 PM




I've been a horrible blogger lately, but I've had a lot going on! I've been sick, new Fall Out Boy album, sick again today too. :( Enjoy these photos of my dolls dressed as Anna and Elsa until I can get my act together. 

































Not my best, but at least it's something. :/

You Might Also Like

9 lovely comments

  1. Sorry to hear you were sick. But yaaaas, the new FOB album. It's so amazing. ^_^
    Love the pictures; beautiful photography as always. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bokeh! What lens are you using?
    - Zoë

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute photoshoot :) Those outfits are amazing (especially Elsa!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh these are absolutely gorgeous, girlie!! I love them so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty pictures! Isabelle makes a good Elsa!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics! I love the face shot of elsa with the bokeh :) They are really cool outfits too! :D
    -Lydia from AGfernfriends

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures!!!
    I entered the DW fashion design challenge! please vote for it!
    here is a link:
    http://wi2014dwfashiondesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/02/entry-8-intermediate-frozens-elsa.html

    thanks!
    elly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the Your a great photographer award!
    here is the link:
    http://2dollstars.blogspot.com/2015/03/your-great-photographer-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe