Welcome to Camp

1:19 PM

Well, this looks like the place! I guess we should unpack and then go check in. 

Hey! Where can I sleep?
You brought a sleeping bag- I didn't! 
Not fair!

Caroline, you left your panda bear in the car. 
Oh, thanks Mia. 
That's a small dresser will be able to fit all our clothes? 
I'm sure we'll figure something out. 
I wonder if Molly's parked the camper and set up the tent yet.

Finally! I'm done! 

Thanks for setting up camp Molly. I'm sure we'll have loads of fun out here.
I sure hope so.

So Kanani, when do we get to eat? 
Hold your horses Abs, we haven't even checked in yet!

Besides, we still need to unpack! 




You Might Also Like

4 lovely comments

  1. I'm so excited for Camp DD too! You have a camper?!?!?

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! :) It was a lucky GoodWill find.

      Delete
    2. Yes, it was! Is the brand Our Generation? I sent you an email with a question. That would be awesome is you could answer!

      Adollable Dolls

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a amazing find! I've had good luck at a tag sale recently, I found a Samantha doll!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe