Munchie Mondays: How to Make Ice Cream

1:19 PM


















Hi girls! This week on Munchie Mondays, I'm going to show you how to make Ice Cream! 

You Need:

-Glue Stick (liquid glue works fine also)
-White Pom Poms
-Small Plastic Bowl (I got mine at my local grocer!) 










Step 1: 

Apply glue to the inside of your small plastic bowl. 











Step 2:

Put a few pom poms onto the glue. 


Step 3:

Apply glue on top of pom poms.













Step 4:


Add anthor layer of pom poms. 








And you're done! Now here's the best part: get creative! Add sprinkles or nuts, bits of brownies, whatever you want! 

-Kanani





You Might Also Like

2 lovely comments

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome! :) Please send us photos of your finished ice cream at agchloeandzoe@gmail.com !!

      Delete

I love comments and hearing what you have to say! If I find any inappropriate comments- they will not be published.

recent posts

Subscribe